Develop a Strategic it plan
Everything you need to know about managing complex infrastructure with targeted support for your leadership team.
Developing an IT strategy and managing your infrastructure can be very difficult when you don’t have a full-time technology leader on staff. The ABS virtual CIO service & Strategic IT Consulting offers a flexible and cost-effective way to ensure you develop an IT strategy that aligns with your business goals and have high-level direction on the implementation of that strategy over time:
- Retain a vCIO on a long-term or as-needed basis to get the exact level of support you need.
- Add strategic insight to your IT decision-making without an in-house CIO on salary.
- Get ahead of growing pains with experienced guidance on present and future problems.
Bring IT Expertise to Your Growing Business
Our virtual CIO services & Strategic IT Consulting are the perfect way to add strategic value to your organization, whether you are a larger organization without an in-house CIO, or a smaller organization that has complex IT needs. Our consulting services go beyond your Technical Account Manager and provide comprehensive support in planning and executing new strategies. The team you’ll work with is highly knowledgeable and well-versed in many areas, including:
- Compliance requirement navigation
- Azure & M365 optimization
- Cloud Strategy Mergers and acquisitions
- Complex problem solving
- Business and technology workshops
- IT/Business Alignment
- Strategic planning & road mapping
- Workflow and application efficiency
- 3rd-party vendor management
- RFP management
- Senior management support
- Budgeting and planning
Decades of IT Experience Made Accessible & Afforable
Especially in smaller or fast-growing organizations, the technology seat at the leadership table is usually filled by the youngest and most tech-savvy person in the company. While this can work for startup-sized organizations, a virtual CIO offers you more than just information: they have real-world experience with the kinds of problems your business faces. They can help you develop not just solutions for the present but the future too.
Getting Started with a Virtual CIO
If your business is in the process of scaling and needs targeted support with your technology and networks, download our vCIO Information sheet or contact a member of our team for more information.