Servers are the lifeblood of any business. This is where your critical information is stored and accessed. As a result, your entire business is affected when you experience an issue with your server. Data loss and downtime are common results of server issues.
In fact, an unprotected and unsupported server should be a business owner’s worst nightmare. That’s why we recommend server support! Having a Server Support system on hand ensures that your computer network systems are operating efficiently and reliably. If your server goes down, your whole network is affected, from the daily operation of your business, to your private and necessary data and information. That’s why it is critical to keep your servers and workstations up and your networks safe.
Server Support Services
Though server support varies, depending on your “supporter”, there are a few main areas that we feel are critical to the health and operation of your server.
- 24/7 Support from Expert Technicians/Engineers: If you have a disaster that needs to be fixed or addressed immediately, you need someone there to answer your requests and address your issues as quickly as possible to get you back to work quickly.
- Troubleshooting: After you address and fix a problem, you need to know why it happened and be able to prevent it from happening in the future.
- Regular Maintenance: Software and network systems are consistently evolving and changing as new technology arises. To keep your IT systems aligned with new technology, you need to perform regular maintenance to update and revamp your current software.
- Data Backup: With any IT information, you need proper protection to back it up and store it with convenience. It’s important ensure that your server will backup all data and sensitive information.
- Improved advancements in support: Make sure to implement a long term approach that will allow your IT systems to evolve as technology does and look at the “big picture” behind your IT needs.
Why it Matters
The support areas above are what a proactive and comprehensive server support system should look like! They benefit your business by proactively preventing issues, downtime, and data loss by consistently monitoring, updating, and backing up the information that makes your business work!
When working correctly, servers enable you to conduct business and add a tremendous amount of value to your business operations. However, when your servers stop working, your productivity suffers because your ability to operate efficiently or at all is at a standstill! Make sure you have the tools and resources to provide proper support for your workstation or server and your day-to-day business running smoothly and effectively – before it’s too late.
But don’t settle for the same consistent service. The technological world changes every day. It’s critical to have IT systems that provide you with tools and technology that will satisfy your business’s needs for years to come – through continued proactive maintenance AND updates! Your work is important and that’s what makes it critical to make sure your systems are working like you need them to.
Are you ready to support your servers and avoid potential problems with your network? Lets have a conversation today about how we can help “The ABS Way.”